Related Posts with Thumbnails

Last smile to a lost friend...

>> 09 March 2010


Friends can save and sate and slay us
From a marooned dark blue room
To an empty coast in a western doom
That leads us to the dotted skies
Fragile; My heart
Agony; My soul
Nasty; My mind
Friends can love and lie and leave us
Like a stranger on the border
Ranting over his panting antagonist
To an empty street where no one lives
Voyage; My vision
Quiet; My notion
Plight; My aspiration
Friends, friends, have you won the war?
*Pause* *shuts the eyes*

5 comments:

Kay March 9, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

oh...i see the performance now...

Unknown March 9, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

Thats so damn true!Loved the way you presented this one! Just to good!

rohini March 11, 2010 at 3:35 AM  

hey first timew on your blog...and really liked the way it is....hope ur visit on the following web pages
http://rohini-myweirdestdreams.blogspot.com/
www.rohinirojindar.blogspot.com

N J March 13, 2010 at 5:34 AM  

Ayu - Thanx a lot :) I'll surely visit your page.

Kay - Thanx my friend :)

Akasha - Thanx a bunch :)

Rohini - Following you. Thanx :)

SharoninWonderland March 28, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

Really enjoyed this one!!!

You speak of truth here darling!!

Cheers!

All Rights Reserved

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

N J on FB

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP