Related Posts with Thumbnails

A tale in my dream...

>> 13 March 2010

A loner lurked for his vile fate

In the feral trail of a lost dale

Where he was strewed by arc

That lured him to the hazy hills

And he swam across the rills

In search of a treasure he hid

Years ago in his majestic empire

And he dug the icy thoroughfare

To rake his lost horde of shield

But flailed by the tip of a pot

In glee he then released its top

And In my dream I saw him smile...



Note: I’m taking a short break from Blogging. Anyone who would like to read my poems can visit my official page in here http://www.facebook.com/njwrites at facebook. Take care, dear ones. Love N J

0 comments:

All Rights Reserved

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

N J on FB

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP