Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grievousness of flame...

>> 13 February 2010

¶ Breathe it my love… breathe my love… here comes the fog lo and nigh, tugging our hearts to bond forever. The day is February 14th… you and I know the history, although our tale is going to be a little different. Sometimes the emptiness in me is sweetened by the memories. In my memoirs, your voice eases my despair. When my spirits crave for your presence, I wander through my dreams like a drifter in the wilderness, in search of a soulful song…

O my Valentine, when you stay alive with your dead spirits, I glance through the rain drops outside my windowpane. It’s all kissed by the smog, smelting life thru the leaves that looked pale and dry… a touch of tenderness heal many a heart, in whisper as when you deal with me, I melt down like a dreamy child. Grievousness of flare is yet to become paler. It arises from a blistering sense of urgency and goes to the dark ceaselessly…

O Valentine, close your eyes to see me right in front of you; to touch me, and to feel my rough pelt… the lovely day has come to an end, and the time still ticks by… here I lie down reading the songs you wrote for me… tomorrow when the dawn kisses the stream to feel the warmth of sun, I’ll stay awake… And I’ll be riding many a mile to another land… to feel the love, as the lone gist of love is love itself…

Until then I’ll treasure this special song close to my heart… for her… for an angel… the time goes by, and the grievousness of flame fades away, and I’ll never ever let anyone take away the dawn from me…

¶ Grievousness of flame fades away

with your memories in my life, and

the blue crystal bell rings yet again

rhyming in my heart to art them all

and to carry each other in despairs

to an island where we sit and sketch

a distant dream that comes through

riding with a pillion on the unicorn

climbing hills of woes in no intricacy

to set forth a fairy dream comes alive

and here we go away, across the sea…

4 comments:

PowerPuffKudi February 13, 2010 at 7:26 AM  

i just love it, keep weaving your thoughts in words as it is always a pleasure to read what you have to say.

Cheers
Jyo

Shriti February 13, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

awww..
really nice (T_T)

BTW
hi! first time here!
and I loved it :))

Jaunty anima February 15, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

Beautiful lines NJ!!

N J February 16, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

Ayu - Thanx :) i'm sure you will find the right person at the right time :)

Sonu - Thanx :) Do visit again.

Nisham - Thanx :)

Chocolate Lover - Glad to see you here. thanx :)

Jaunty - Thanx :)

All Rights Reserved

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

N J on FB

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP