Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sweet November

>> 10 December 2009




No more love songs from me
for you to value and worry
No more sweet tales from me
for you to wail and vent out
No more November pictures
for you to feel warmth in cold
Hatred is the new seed in plot
I plant it with pride and prejudice
On a white sheet with blue I ink,
my bitter bits of sliced heart
As a tribute to the people I met
for the clowns that I set
Ah, Sweet November died so fast
through the glance of a fresh leaf
In the garden of an eastern valley
In to the heart that I once knew…

5 comments:

N J December 11, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Ayu

Thanks a lot :)

Sorcerer December 21, 2009 at 5:13 AM  

another great one from you.
:)

N J December 21, 2009 at 5:35 AM  

Thanx a lot :)

narendra January 1, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

beautiful poetry..and beautiful blog you have..gives me a good feel..wish i could put this template on mine too :(

first time here..hope to read more..

Confused Pragmatist January 2, 2010 at 3:41 AM  

NJ

Reminds me of a time long gone, a Sweet November that i used to hold close... its not like i always remember those days, but it disturbs me in a way i cannot express, something somewhere flutters and hurts lightly with every thought of those days.... beautiful sunsets and lonely evenings.... i dont know whether you meant the same but as a reader i guess i have the liberty to read it the way i want it to

All Rights Reserved

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

N J on FB

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP