Related Posts with Thumbnails

Is there anybody in <3?

>> 11 December 2009




The sudden burst of cloud’s fiery fire… Alas, the breeze hailed its warmth and dodged the way… Miles away a lonely branch rendered a tender leaf to cherish the long gone days, in a wistful chip, falling in motion. They seemed to me motionless in air…

Sometimes, a long gaze at the mirror talks something about us. Love…? Is there anybody in love? Sing a sweet lullaby for thy master and deal with him in whispers. Sigh… have you left the note in whispers to chatter the long gone days that’s been set forth for a bright future?

In my arms you lay your trust, to blend with mine and to see through life, in a dreamy land, where it’s just you and me. Shadow of colors and colors of rainbow in a crystal pot glaring at us to tell us we are in love… Love…? Is there anybody in love? Ask me not for I may speak out… I…

Well…I am not supposed to speak out… I am thy master and I got to deal in whispers… I want to sail to the moon; along with you, for you may call me as a sweet soul lived many decades ago. That’s life… that’s love… around the twelfth hour when the clock ticks its heart out, I may crave for your heart… for your presence… and hey, hello, it’s me whom you think about. I know… the song shall remain the same, and many have sung it… many will sing it again…

The sudden burst of cloud’s fiery fire… Alas, it’s in my heart… You may dodge and take another path… Alas, the falling leaves know not this craving heart.

And I ask…

Is there anybody in love?

10 comments:

Kay December 11, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

provoking...beautiful...we all do take a risk in love, don't we? setting ourselves up to get hurt, over and over again? i ask, is it worth it? YES! :)

N J December 11, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Kay

You said it right... It's definitely worth it... The result is known to us yet we take a chance. Thanx a lot :)

Prithwish....... December 15, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

brilliantly written and expressed...the feeling of love is eternal,cant be discussed, cant be expressed..just can be felt..
u have one more follower dude..do visit my blog http://expressivearian.blogspot.com/

keep bloggin..cheers..!:)

N J December 16, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Ayu

Thanx a ton :)

Prithwish

Thanx! I'll check out your blog soon :)

Girlie | Brochures Printing Online December 16, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

Wonderful! You are a creative writer. Guess this is what you are feeling at the moment.

Looking forward to more beautiful posts from you.

Chithira Menon December 17, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

beautiful buddy..is it that Lionel Richie song you are talking about??

Sorcerer December 19, 2009 at 4:07 AM  

wow!! dude..your writeups always...a class apart!!
fantastic dude..

N J December 20, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

Girlie

Thank you very kindly!

Chitz

I guess I was trying to sing one of his songs :) Thanx

Sorcerer

Thanks a lot :)

Narendra December 23, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Hi, fellow blog-a-tonic. We at Blog-a-Ton are planning to welcome 2010 with a grand event. For this, we need your support. As you might be knowing that the format has been changed slightly. Visit the BLOG and help us in choosing the best image for Blog-a-Ton 6. Looking forward to your participation to make this event a success. (Please ignore this message, if you have already made your suggestion or voted for one)

Blog-a-Tonically Yours

Narendra Pai

Volunteer Marshal, Blog-a-Ton 6

Goddess of Nonsense January 2, 2010 at 4:39 AM  

Absolutely beautiful :)

All Rights Reserved

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

N J on FB

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP