Related Posts with Thumbnails

Last walk to the pastures...

>> 25 December 2009



Craving spirits are fallen free from a hole in the sky that looked so weirdly worthless. Miles away in a farm where they saw the barren land filled with colorless flowers dried and dread with the sudden rush of lights from up. Run you worthless soul. I say, run. to…? 

Look, listen… I’ve got to tell you why I am in here. I see a smile on your pale face. When the sudden gush of downpour causing cold breeze melt away down beneath the mushy grass, won’t you hush? I want to wander through the pastures where those poets laid their hearts to blend the beauty of nature. In their hearts they had art to save, but they couldn’t save the ‘life’ and ‘love’ in them. The pale face and your smile taunt my rush. You got to hold back. Sing a song, for thy master keep them close to his heart. Now, pack all you want… take your asset with you and before the sun rests in her place, you got to chip that tiny stone away… the stone that says “I”… 

5 comments:

Aarini December 26, 2009 at 5:15 AM  

Aah!

I observed this time you stopped at Ï

N J December 26, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

@ Ayu

Thanx a lot :) You have a blessed new year :)

@ Aarini

You know the reason for me to stop it there :) Thanx a lot.

Sorcerer December 31, 2009 at 5:28 AM  

another great work from you :)

Happy New Year!!!

have a fantastic New year

Anonymous December 31, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

Nicely written.
First visit to your blog and I love your style.

Happy New Year!

N J January 1, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

Sorcerer

Thank you :) Have a great year ahead.

ariyathe

Thank you :)

All Rights Reserved

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

N J on FB

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP