Related Posts with Thumbnails

Memories... they live forever 'n' ever...

>> 26 September 2009

I have been staying in this dark room for quite some time. This silence speaks louder than voice. It’s been a while since I spoke. There is nobody around…


I love my childhood. Those days were fun… I got this video to show how exactly my life was when I stayed in a picturesque village with my grandfather. He is no more. Ever since he left this world, I never had any interest to visit that place which gifted me with fond memories. These flowers will dry and fall… Those rivers will stop flowing… All of us will rest in peace… But… Memories… Yeah… they do live forever…


Today, I got back to the world where I was surrounded with friends and flowers… Ah, Okay! Let the music speak… I shall sit in a corner and watch it peacefully…

14 comments:

Unknown September 26, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

Memories... they play an important role in ones life u know... you are lucky to hav such a caring & loving grandfather really... & i can understand how u must be feeling about him... very touching post.. i hav nothing to say more then that......

floreta September 26, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

ah, pink floyd is a greeeeat band!

TheChicGeek September 27, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

You have a really interesting blog! I have enjoyed my visit here :D

Have a Happy Day!

Unknown September 27, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

i fink,..memories are the only things that last forever..life simply moves on when we make memories our strength..well written

Pankhuri September 28, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

Mmeories really form the core of any feeling :)
Im glad you have such memories which you can relish :)
People come and people go..what stays with us is their memories :)

Best wishes :)
Pankhuri

N J September 28, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

@ Anju

Yeh... memories they never die...

N J September 28, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

thanx floreta :) they are my favorites.

N J September 28, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

@ TheChicGeek

thanx :) hope to see you around :)

N J September 28, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

@ Madhu

It makes us feel more strong within... And yes, that helps us to move on in life with more spirits...

N J September 28, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

@ Pankhuri

yeh... you said it... Oh, well... I do have a vast library within which i pick them and think how it was like... this too shall pass...

Esther September 30, 2009 at 1:59 AM  

Hey N J Congratulations you've been awarded, visit
http://invisiblecrown.blogspot.com/2009/09/award-and-tag-post.html

N J September 30, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

Hey dear, let me check it out :) thanx

Anonymous October 8, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Memories do live forever and that is the joy of making new ones, not to replace the old but to add to the book of life. How special that really is, they say you have to take the good with the bad, but the bad is there so we can appreciate the good.

N J October 9, 2009 at 5:13 AM  

Ah, well said... that was really insightful... everyone i knew went away... but that's all okay since good never die... i.e what i believe in :)

All Rights Reserved

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

N J on FB

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP