Related Posts with Thumbnails

Angels in hell…

>> 30 September 2009



I’m a little child locked in the clock room
And this rope and string fall from the roof
 
I see birds and clouds through the pane
 
And I can’t help that bleeding bird, sigh  
 
I’m a little child who climbed the stairs
And these stairs look so scary, my Lord
I see heaven from hell through this pain
 
And I can’t go back to where it all begin
 
Now, there is a look in my eye and I moan  
For I see no choice given but to bleed out
Hence I bleed until the last drop left within
In vain it goes through the words of hope…

10 comments:

Kay September 30, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

heart wrenching write

Nicolette September 30, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Makes me wonder what really is in the afterlife...for me and all of humanity...

Guria September 30, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

Very powerful words and moving...
It does make one wonder...

Escapist October 2, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

hiya !
After a long break i am back to dashboard......Pretty deep intu the meanings of your poetry....


Jolliiees:-)

Unknown October 2, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

very well written... you have brilliantly captured a girls emotion who has to stay inside four walls & cannot enjoy the beauty of nature...

Brilliant!

N J October 2, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Kay

Thanx a lot :)

N J October 2, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

Nicolette

Yeh... we do think about that life... i guess it's a scary thought :)

N J October 2, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

Guria

the scene made me wonder :) thanx

N J October 2, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

Escapist

Yeh, after a long break... Good to see you back! :)

N J October 2, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Anju

yeh dear, thanx for being around :)

All Rights Reserved

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

N J on FB

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP