Related Posts with Thumbnails

A place to hide…

>> 26 July 2009


Young face, bright face

Shower praise, show face

Some stay, and few say…

Words that thrust hard

Words that cut loose

And it’s time, its chance…

So, strike it for who you are

Strike it for what you are

Let your dark circles aside

Let your dark shades aisle

Young face, pale face

Shower praise, show face

They lost hope…

 buried them alive

And time never gave chance

Chance was all they needed you are

So, be free for what you are

Let the past leave them alone

Let them know that they live

I hear bells ringing from a shore

These cells burn to flee the martyr

And I am he; he never want to be me

I wish to be away and alone

From the fame and love I had once…

Now I hear my voice echo from the hill

Strike it for who you are, what you are

And the lost souls shall be cared by the rest

And, I’m leaving to an island, to be away

And, I’m leaving to an island, to be alone

Alone I will live… alone I will die…

And the memoirs in me shall be buried along…

12 comments:

Confused Pragmatist July 27, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

Its just that i feel i can connect to the poem.... i dont know whether its true but the words seemed to come straight from your heart.... I will be back here to read this again...sure about that...i dont have to say anything about your language - i have already told you i am envious about your vocab and the way you use it...

Esther August 3, 2009 at 4:12 AM  

That was a very good poem. I'm not really good at it. But you are my inspiration on this! =)

Looking forward to read more! =)

Esther August 3, 2009 at 4:13 AM  

Blog rolling you!! =)

Unknown August 13, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

Lovely da... Simply Beautiful...

N J August 17, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

Nisha,

Thanx for being here :) Nah, do not feel worried about tomorrow :) Everything is gonna fall on track! :)

N J August 17, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Esther,

How you doing friend? Glad to see you in here :) Well, i'm humbled by the statement you made. Cheers!! :)

N J August 17, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Lax,

Thanks dear :) Smiles `~`

workhard September 5, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Its very nicely written..

So, be free for who you are

So, be free for what you are
my fav lines..



How to make a website

N J September 5, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

thanx... yep. just act the way ah feel like... worth it!

Anonymous October 8, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

For some reason, I am inspired to cry...in a meaningful way. To let something out within me. Was that your intention?

N J October 9, 2009 at 5:20 AM  

Giul

Yeh dear... but not to make others cry but to let the bygone tales die within... through these words :)

Anonymous October 9, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

Huh, interesting response.

All Rights Reserved

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

N J on FB

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP