Related Posts with Thumbnails

Spirits of evermore...

>> 17 August 2009





I flew above stars to avoid the scar

And the scar never moved from its race

I sailed across streams to cross the graze

And waves never aid to pace the race

I crawled along the lane to evade ache

But spirits of evermore never let me go

Now dreams flew so high and low

Where the sun shone from far east

And I sit in here, stare for her

When the time comes, I’ll wave the way…

When the time comes, I’ll row the road…

2 comments:

Nagini September 8, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

Hi Nithin.....i didnt see any comments for this poem.......i simply fell in Love with this one......

"When the time comes, I’ll wave the way…
When the time comes, I’ll row the road…"


Just Beautiful.....guess i have told u before also....The last stanzas of ur poems alwayz leave me thinking,i get totally lost in those...

:)

N J September 9, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

Nags, Sometimes good things stay untouched... :) Thanx for being here...

All Rights Reserved

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

N J on FB

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP