Related Posts with Thumbnails

Find Me A Grave

>> 22 July 2009




Alone in the mirror when I huff


Away they stay, caged in mirage


Around the twelfth hour, I frown


for hose as when my lips ran dry


Away they stay, the world and I,


ran for the human race and died,


for the same blood in me as theirs


didn’t cross riches and pride


Now, I rant, rove, bleed, burn…


So I love you and hate myself for


being so outrageous to this evil,


weird bigots who rule the globe


There is hatred, the soul bleeds


in me have departed a while ago


Now you smile, smell, hear, tear,


and die like me for being crude


To say the least in worthless,


To hell with all generations


To hell with caste, creed


And to hell with prejudice


Never, ever utter truth my ally


Never, ever let your soul fly


Never, ever strive too hard and,


Never, ever strain too much…


Now, let the rain fall and heal


your wounds and the woes,


Let it fall out from your heart


And let's live in love serenely…

2 comments:

workhard September 5, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Certain issues are very subtly addressed...

How to make a website

N J September 5, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

...and they never come to any conclusion... sad but true!

All Rights Reserved

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

N J on FB

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP