Related Posts with Thumbnails

It's time...

>> 15 June 2009

I stood there… gazed at her for a while and walked back all the way where my car was parked… those waves had a tale to spit… and I wasn’t sure if I would go back to her and speak about my love… for life or passion…

It’s been a while since I saw you around and, like an outburst when you peak, I lay my eyes on the ‘letter’ which was kept on my desk...

Those were the days I used to bunk classes and it was great fun… Have I told you how much I used to hate ‘E-Commerce’? The mist around me covered the face I always wished to see. The romance and my room where I stayed kept lot of mysteries for my juniors to talk about. The stories are not told to them but, they kind of liked discussing about it. It’s time… It’s time to search for an idea to keep you all busy. It’s time… It’s time to search for an idea to keep you all wander… Like a wounded soul as when I pen these notes, I see my face in your eyes…

It was fun to live in there... Those lovely dawns, lovely nights completed my loneliness. My memoir takes me back to the land where I was a king. My wits don’t support to communicate well with what took place in there but I say it was fun… I remember staying in a place where I never wanted to get back. I… remember… the place where I swam for the first time with those sudden burst of misty clouds treating me in delight. I… remember… those lovely frights of nature’s outburst striking through my windowpane... Tonight, I sit in here and recollect those memoirs. I don’t know if I’m writing this… I’m just sketching my thoughts… There are lot of things to bear in mind when you scribble your heart out…. And it could be of use to many. All we have to do is, paint them… Just paint them…

I stayed in a place called ‘Paradise Hill’. The place which was covered with mist and those drops of downpour held me high. I’m kind of lost in words…

When I utter the word ‘love’ in contrast to it, please don’t blame me because, I want you to trust me. Hear me. Believe me. The place reminds me of something which is not seen on Earth. Those lovely mists and when the cloud talks to us with their lovely signs, I am walking… Oh yea, I’m walking in the rain… And it’s drizzling and this letter which is lying on my desk is seducing me to open it. I know it’s time…

The letter says…

Dear N J,

How you doing? Hope you remember the date. We would love you to be there and kindly let us know about the same.

Love,

x

It’s time… I’m going to the summer of 69… I’m going to have fun… It’s time to meet them all… My old friends who gave me their shoulder for support when I was ill… I’m all fine now and I’ll be driving to the same old hill station where I had fun once. I’m singing a song… The song is familiar to you but I’ll not name it here... The breeze is hitting hard on me and the dust blinds my sight...

And it’s time for me to end this note and dream…

It’s time… It’s time to dream about all the days that passed by…

And it’s time…

When I get back, won’t you ask me about it? Wouldn’t you remember me?

3 comments:

Anonymous October 8, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

What happened NJ??? The Letter is from a love...your love was far away maybe physically, maybe not...but untouchable nonetheless. You can feel free to unleash your secrets with me...I will lend you my ears...

N J October 9, 2009 at 5:22 AM  

You are too sweet :) Hugs! :)

Anonymous October 9, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

I will give you time to open up...

All Rights Reserved

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

N J on FB

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP