Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'll...

>> 19 June 2009





It all started from here… these trees… lights… they all recognize me… and they are the only memorable face out here...

I’m standing outside the hall… This was the hall that held many functions during my college life. They took me away from a distant hill and left in an ocean. An ocean full of memoirs and they are blissful... I believe we all grow older along with these sweet memoirs and as long as we are young at heart, everything is so green...

There are few flowers that look fresh to my soul and as when I pluck one among them, in tears they smile... They make us cheerful. They beam at us… And in return, we have nothing to bestow…
* ------------- * * ------------- * * ------------- *
Long time ago, when I was here playing along with the mist, there was a music that chased my soul. I used to wake up hearing that harmony and it used to haunt me… Hunt me… The music was unknown and I leaped to find its source. Was it from a distant hill? Was it from an island? I was eager to know more about it because they haunted me badly… So badly that I didn’t get any sleep. The hills I used to climb left my footprints for the rest to follow…. Did they chase me? They didn’t and I felt a bit lost for a while. The trumpet was soothing to my soul. It kept playing behind the visions I once had within me... While taking long steps on those drizzling dawn, my heart beat got blended along with the tune… and with nature… In bliss... It still haunts…
I started thinking loud… I guessed a route to reach there at a short span of time. And, the path that I followed left me in a confused state of mind. Life… at times… is all about waiting… Maybe, I should have waited for some more time. If I had an urge to cross the stream and followed the sunrays, the destination wouldn’t have been so long…
* ------------- * * ------------- * * ------------- *
It all started from here… these trees… lights… they all recognize me… and they are the only memorable face out here… I look around and see nobody. There is nobody out here. This place is new to me. The music is still playing loud and I just want to reach there before this misty clouds rest in their place.

I’ll… I should… the music is still on… the unknown music haunts me… I’m somewhere nearby… I’ll reach there… I’ll…

1 comments:

Anonymous June 22, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

hey cool stuff buddy.. r ya into film??

Raj

All Rights Reserved

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

N J on FB

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP