Related Posts with Thumbnails

|| Face This Phase ||

>> 11 June 2009

Remember the street, snowfall and rainfall On this empty street it’s going to be us… As when we walk alone in bright shade Cover your face, swing along alone in beats

Carry me in your heart and let dawn smile Carry me away in your dreams, in your life In this empty street, on this empty bench, When we sit and talk, skies pour in bliss

Remember the street, when I play the song, In a low note as when these lamps beam... On a bright day, on this empty chair we sit, For a clear shade, and these notes of hope

Your eyes of yesterday brings that smile, And your face is yet to be painted, if… Those fairy-tales ever existed in my dreams, From heavens I’d have colored you in love…

All Rights Reserved

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

N J on FB

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP