Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dead Man Dreams...

>> 12 June 2009

I came to sketch something in here…

Few random scribbling that I bear deep within my heart… Some arrogant illusions play fun intended stuffs... They dug a hole and buried me alive... Eh, I kinda enjoyed it... Here I come, a long way to touch your hearts... But would you say what makes you smile? Now, could you show me a way to reach out your soul?

I have become so slow in typing… Lame in thinking…

The only thing I’m good at is, to fix a smile on the people whom I meet across while crossing the lane… The days when I used to walk a long way has come to an end...

Few hours ago, I was watching a film that released when I was a child. Yea, those days were fun but… it's not a film that I would pick from my library since its all green... The melodious song in it pricked the scenes I acted a while ago... I am an avid nature lover. The film was shot in a hill station and it hurts when I see the same place all dried up... trees been chopped… birds fly to find a new nest to rest… in peace, of course...

The spirit I carried within me has gone all the way down in ashes... I’m not too sure if they will rise like a phoenix but I still hold hopes… Yea, it does sound all good...

Hope you had a great day… Did you have food on time?... Did you sleep well?...

Eh, Kevin Pietersen just got out… Wanted to watch a good match but, it’s not going to happen… will go out, gaze around and get back...

Good Luck, and all apologies for not completing what I had to confide. I should be back…

2 comments:

Anonymous October 8, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

Dead Man Dreams...

are you him? is he you?

I don't think so, how can one make someone else feel alive even if for only a moment while reading their thoughts and wishing they knew them if for nothing else at all but to give a hug and be true friends...two people from completely different places but really from the same place inside. Is that possible to connect to a writer in such a way, regardless of all the superficial things that supposedly matter? I think so, a free bird just wants to fly with another free bird. But life is not so free as we all know and one must learn to comply with reality. Sounds sad, but there's always another life to live...

N J October 9, 2009 at 5:24 AM  

I know... It makes me wonder how small this world is... My Italian friend can connect it with this and i feel we all live under the same sky. Now, that doesn't sound sad :)

All Rights Reserved

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

N J on FB

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP