Related Posts with Thumbnails

--- 00 : 27 ---

>> 03 May 2009

Its past 12 and I sit on this couch

My T.V and few channels oh so,
It’s a sport and I’ll see you play
Maybe you have one more break...

Backyard, while you lay lonesome
Butterflies, you see them ballet
These fresh fruits and flowers,
When the fog falls and foe fades...

Some days, when you see the stars
At times, when they beam and wink,
The skies and your love, so fresh
This autumn and your mental print...

Its past 12 and I sit on this couch
Its game and you will see me play
Life is game where you got to prove
And you got to stand on your feet...

Its 27 minutes past midnight and,
I talk to my mirror image oh so,
When the sky remain calm and,
Where the moon still breathe…

-------------*-------------------*-------------

It was a rainy night. I stepped out of my house in my leather jacket. Lights flashed like they want to burn me alive. Its 27 minutes past Midnight. Where am I heading towards in this rain where the street looked so empty and night looked so young?

Taking long steps and hiding from the rest, there has to be a narrow way to be in a state of mind called ‘loner’. I have decided to step outside to get drenched and to seek the rays that burst out from the misty clouds. We lovingly call it as dawn. I loved yesterday. Because many of us thought our troubles were so little and today it’s more than ever. Sometimes to swim when we have no urge to fly is fun. Because at times our passion needs to be polished with lot many desires to fly and it got to be the same with swimming as well. I opt to swim. While swimming across the stream I found the water cold like an iceberg hitting my foot so hard. In a way it was very important for me to swim across the stream since I saw the other side green. Green is fun. But it wasn’t all green when I reached. For all the efforts I took to reach the other side has come to a point where I feel so sorry. I wished if the rain which washed the dust on my jacket was much better than the icy water hit on my feet. These are the random thoughts of a shuffled mind. Just as I stay on this island where I could hear a sweet voice from a hill, I stood numb. Her voice was so soothing that I wanted to scream out. But I was tired and for a moment I felt I was a different person. I slowly walked. I didn’t care who she is or didn’t bother from where this nightingale was singing from. I walked and the voice seems to reflect the obstacles on the way which confused me for the direction.

“She is so sweet oh so,
She is so sweet and I,
Love… to see her…”

I finally reached the destination. She was beautiful in a red dress that blew my mind off. When my eyes met hers and the minute she smiled at me, the heaven poured… The skies sparkled out their eternal emotions. And when she said “The other side is not green always”, I could only smile at her. I didn’t have anything to talk but I just replied back with a gaze. Perhaps that was the best reply I could give her. For all the efforts I took to reach the other side has come to a point where I feel so good. I guess everything happens for good. She knew that I am a strong man. I never knew that I would meet this stranger who would become so perfect for me from this island.

“Like a wind, when you come…
For all the lovely scenes around,
It’s just you and me...”

Silence always spoke louder than words… It was understood… I walked closer to her… I took her by the hand and walked back to the place where I stepped out last night. Its 27 minutes past Midnight. Where am I heading towards in this rain where the street looked so empty and night looked so young? Now, I know it for sure… We are going back to see the dawn together… We are going to live, staring at the downpour, wishing each other ‘good day’.

0 comments:

All Rights Reserved

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

N J on FB

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP